We are talking to some amazing people who have been successful at creating esports teams and managing players. We cannot wait to share their stories. You will hear how they have proven that esports can create jobs. And change lives. When you subscribe to the podcast you will be the first to catch the conversation.
Teams are the foundational building block of an esports enterprise. Creating esports teams is typically the first step for an entrepreneur. Many already have had years of personal experience being a player. Most have been a member of a team. They have learned, sometimes through their missteps, how to make it all work.
Teams create jobs for the players, some with part-time tournament winnings and full-time for others who have been more successful. But there so many other opportunities for employment. The focus will be on how to create a team with the specific objective of creating jobs. It will be important to hear how others have been able to finance their team through sponsorships and other means. Without the funding, it is only playing a game for fun. Which is not always a bad thing.
Here is our top 10 questions to get the discussion going:
- How do you start a team?
- How do you manage an existing team?
- How many players do you need for an esports team?
- Where do you recruit players?
- How do you train players?
- How do you manage players outside of the game?
- How do you remove players from the team?
- How and when do you dissolve a team?
- What are the expenses of an esports team?
- How do you fund an esports team?
Do you have other questions to ask? Let us know in the comments below.
Photo of Anubis Gaming