Gamers Change Lives Podcast
Season 3 Episode 4 Worksheet
”The Role of International Esports Organizations”
Guest: Boban Totovski
Consider these questions to get more from the content in the podcast episode:
Multiple Choice Questions:
1. Who is the guest of today's discussion?
- Kwesi Hayford
- Boban Toto
- North Macedonia
2. What is the role of international esports organizations?
- Encourage the development of national organizations
- Provide funding for esports events
- Create the best esports teams in the world
- Promote cultural exchange through esports
3. Can an individual entrepreneur participate in international organizations?
- Yes, they can participate directly
- No, they must go through national organizations
- Only if they are from a wealthy country
- Only if they are a professional gamer
4. What is the objective and mission of the International Esports Federation (IESF)?
- To create the best esports teams in the world
- To promote cultural exchange through esports
- To provide training for players, managers, and entrepreneurs
- All of the above
5. What events does IESF put on each year?
- Esports competitions for professional gamers only
- Educational and training events for players, managers, and entrepreneurs
- Cultural exchange events for members of different countries
- None of the above
Question 1: 2
Question 2: 1
Question 3: 2
Question 4: 4
Question 5: 2
Short Answer Questions:
- What is the role of international esports organizations?
- Can an individual entrepreneur participate in international organizations? If so, how?
- What is the objective and mission of the International Esports Federation (IESF)?
Long Essay Question:
Discuss the impact of international esports organizations on the development of esports. Provide examples from the podcast and your own experience to support your argument.
If you would like, take your answers to these questions, and post them on the Facebook Group. Check out the answers of others and let them know what you have learned. The best teacher is someone who has been in your shoes.