Thanks for joining us on the podcast!
You’ve been invited to be a guest on The Gamers Change Lives Podcast Studio.
We use the Riverside.fm platform for recording our podcast.
Click on the link below in Chrome or on your iPhone to go to the recording studio to record the session:
Click here to go to the studio.
Or if you want to join from your iPhone you can also scan this QR code with your camera app:
Note that if you are using an IOS or Android device you will be asked to download the Riverside.fm app for the recording. You can also download the app at anytime before the scheduled session.
When recording with the Riverside app on your mobile device, we recommend using:
- Wired headphones with a built-in microphone;
- Wired headphones connected to a wireless Bluetooth microphone;
- An external 3.5 mm wired mic connected with a TRRS splitter/adapter (iOS devices); or
- A Bluetooth headset with a built-in microphone (like AirPods).
Please note: Recording with a wired microphone is more reliable than with a wireless one.
More information if interested:
Best Practices for Recording on a Mobile Device
Before you start, here are some tips for a seamless recording experience with Riverside:
- Use a computer with a Chrome browser that’s up-to-date.
- Make sure you will be in a quiet space with good acoustics and a door that can be closed if needed.
- Check your internet stability. Ethernet cable connections are preferred over Wi-Fi.
- Use an external mic, if possible. Even the mic in your ear/headphones are better than nothing.
- Use headphones/earphones to prevent echo and increase audio quality.
- If there are any concerns about quality of audio we may do a short preliminary recording just to check things out.
- Close all other applications that don’t need to be open during the recording. This prevents CPU overload. Important: Please close all other programs that try to use your mic/camera.
- Make sure to stick around after the end of the recording until the file on your device is uploaded into Riverside. You will see a notification on your Riverside Studio.
Our episodes typically run from 45 minutes to an hour. We record with video and audio, but the podcast is audio only. We use short video clips for marketing on social media whenever possible.
Our podcast is based on a new topic for each season of up to 18 episodes. We publish each Saturday at 3 am California time.
Our audience is primarily esports entrepreneurs - and those who are interested in becoming one - from around the world. We focus on emerging markets and have a large audience in Africa, India, Southeast Asia, and Latin America.
While our content is business-oriented the conversation will be casual with an emphasis on story-telling. Let us know if there are particular topics you would like to discuss as we want each of our guests to be interested in using the content to their esports-related audience.
And always let us know if there is ever anything in the recording that you would like us to take out before publishing.
Guest Intake Form
So we have the right information, each guest will be requested to complete the Guest Intake Form. It will include a bio, image, and links to include on the podcast platforms.
Here is the link to the intake form: https://www.gamerschangelivespodcast.com/guests/intake/
Thanks again and we look forward to your appearance on the Gamers Change Lives Podcast!
Burbank, California, US
Creator and Host: